Thursday, September 24, 2009

::Her Day::

Today is her birthday
well,tonite i gonna celebrate with her..
since many ppl said that: y u still celebrate wth her since u both not couples alr?
Actually i just treat this as a normal dinner only...its nothing special meaning for me or her~
i just treat her is my friend only...
Hope tonight all everthing goin smoothly and happy...
not only for me or for you,just wanna give you the best memorable in our hearts deeply~
tkx god bcoz giving me this apportunity
i hv a great journey between me and her..but in the end,we still cannot together for the future way...
But,i hv find my new life at the moment,and i hv to move on...
i'm not to turn back anymore for now and for the future...
i willing take another challenge in my life until ending my heartbeat~
tkx god
n tkx to you~ especially YOU

No comments: